The time and effort devoted to collecting information about the compliance status of your business partners dilutes your internal focus and draws attention away from other critical business processes.
It has been more than 20 years since Ebix rolled out the industry’s first automated certificates of insurance management service/system. Today, more than 650 organizations partner with Ebix for management of their certificates of insurance. Over the years, a number of our clients have expanded our relationship to take advantage of our outstanding systems and process management capabilities to help accomplish compliance objectives beyond managing certificates of insurance.
EbixRCS is capable of extending its services to assume responsibility for managing the collection and validation of other documentation and other compliance related items (e.g. MSA's HHA's, MWBE, OSHA, MSHA, DOT, W9s, Bonds, Safety etc).
EbixRCS will provide a customize system functionally as needed and, will establish processes to meet each client's desired objective.
- Master Service Agreements/Contracts: Ebix can request, collect, index and store MSAs required from your business partners. Ebix’s system will report the status of all MSAs and give your personnel quick and easy access to image copies of all MSAs collected.
- Hold Harmless Agreements: For organizations requiring their business partners to sign and return HHAs or Indemnification Forms, Ebix will request and collect agreements, report on HHA compliance status and provide quick and easy access to image copies.
- Minority & Women Owned Business Enterprise Certifications: Ebix can direct your vendors to a website and request that they post information related to MWBE status. Ebix will provide the reporting you need to access MWBE status, pertinent certification dates and images.
- New Vendor Set-up: If your organization requires collection of W9’s, prequalification forms or other evidence of certifications as part of your new vendor setup procedures, Ebix can deploy a process to request, collect and validate receipt of required documents, while providing pertinent reporting and image access.
- DOT Safety Ratings: Ebix will match your records to safety ratings provided by the DOT and continuously update the system to reflect the current safety rating. Available reports will allow you to quickly and easily identify motor carriers not meeting your minimum standards.
- OSHA/MSHA Safety Rating Information: Collection and reporting of OSHA 300 log information. Measurement of supplier’s reported rates against thresholds, reporting of supplier status relative to threshold.
- Bond Tracking: The Ebix system can track and report information related to various types of bonds, the bond amounts and dates for those insureds requiring bond data management.
- License Verification: Ebix can request and collect profession license numbers and expiration dates. This information will be posted to the vendor’s account in Ebix’s system. Reports containing pertinent license data and statuses will be made available to users via the website or by automated delivery.
For more information on these or other document tracking services, please contact us.